Acceptable Use Policy/WEBSITE/SERVICES
This Acceptable Use Policy(“Policy”) governs your use of the services offered by Brane CognitivesPte Ltd and its affiliates (“Services”) and our website(s) (“Brane Site” or “nslhub Site”). Brane at their own discretion may modify this Policy a revised version by posting on the Brane Site. By using the Services or accessing theBrane Site, you agree to the latest version of this Policy.
"Services" means and includes allservices provided by Brane Cognitives Pte Ltd and its affiliates, subsidiaries made available through its websites or portals or as platform-as-a-service or software-as-a-service or mobile apps or applications or software or hardware (including but not limited to any associated APIs).
You may not use, or facilitate or allow others to use, the Services or the Brane Site:
- for any illegal or fraudulent activity.
- to violate the rights of others.
- to promote, threaten, incite, or actively encourage violence, terrorism, or other serious harm.
- to upload any customer data that is obscene, abusive, invasive of privacy, or otherwise objectionable content or activity that promotes child sexual exploitation or abuse;
- to violate the integrity or security, of any user, software application, or network or computing device network, computer, or communications system,
- to distribute, or facilitate the sending of unsolicited mass email or other messages, promotions, advertising, or solicitations (or “spam”) or
- to use the Services, in a manner that violates the terms of service or product or service.
- to distribute worms, Trojan horses, viruses or any other similar technical processes or methods of destructive capabilities.
Investigation and Enforcement
At our own discretion we may investigate any suspected violation of this Policy and remove or disable access to any content or resource that violates this Policy. We understand you agree to fully cooperate with us to remedy any violation.
When determining whether there has been a violation of this Policy, we may consider your ability and willingness tocomply with this Policy.
Reporting of Violations
Please report any violation of this Policy by following our abuse reporting process.