Updated on 1st May 2022:
1. What Personal Information about You does Brane gather
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many its features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future services for you, improving our communication with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses our websites or advertisements and other content served by us or on behalf of us on other Web sites. This information however never identifies who you are.
- the date, time, IP address and the Internet domain of the ISP from which you accessed our website.
- the type of browser and the OS used your system to access our site
- the web pages you have visited (and their URLs) and
- the internet address of the referring website form where you were redirected to our website.
- We use this activity information for our internal purposes such as to administer, improve our Services and to help us understand our Services are used.
The below listed information is collected and stored:
- Mobile: When you download app created by Brane or our subsidiaries, we may receive information about your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device. We may use this information to provide you with location-based services, such as advertising, search results, and other personalized content. Most mobile devices allow you to turn off location services.
- E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from Brane if your computer supports such capabilities. We also compare our customer list to lists received from other companies, in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our customers. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please adjust your customer communication preferences .
- Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information
2.Information collected by Cookies
Cookies are small pieces of information stored on Your hard drive and not on this Website. You have choice to decline cookies if Your browser permits, but there in the case, some portions of this Website might not operate properly
Our website allows You to browse without providing any personally identifiable information. However certain areas of the Services may require or allow the voluntarily submission of personally identifiable information. However, personally identifiable information does not include website activity Information and that from which personal information cannot be identified, or which does not allow identification of personal information. We will use reasonable efforts to remove Your personally identifiable information from our website at any time upon receiving Your written request to us at email: firstname.lastname@example.org. In spite of such removal, still some of personally identifiable information may remain in Brane’s archival or backup copies of this website. Such removal of personally identifiable information will not make sure the permanent removal.
3.. How We Use Your Information
We also use the information we collect:
- To enhance the safety and security of our users and services
- For customer support
- For research and development
- To enable communications to or between users
- To provide promotions or contests
- In connection with legal proceedings
- to log you in to our websites/platforms
- to process your request for Services
- to utilize for improving the quality and overall experience with our Services
- to share with our affiliates and subsidiaries and third parties who perform Services or handle transactions for or on our behalf.
- to share with advertisers, advertising-and marketing-related services providers for advertising and marketing purposes and to analyse the effectiveness of our advertising and marketing activities.
- to share with social media platforms
- to share with our business partners to offer products or services as a collaborative measure
- to share with law enforcement agencies or authorities or bodies when required or mandated by law or pursuant to a legal process
- to protect our rights in the context of corporate transactions.
- to send you marketing and promotional communications.
- for our business purposes such as data analysis, auditing, developing new products, expanding business activities etc
- for fraud monitoring and prevention.
- to allow you to participate in competitions and promotional activities conducted by us or on behalf of us and to facilitate social sharing functionality.
4.How Secure Is the Information about You
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input. software, which encrypts information you input.
- We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
5.Which Information can You Access
Brane gives you access to a broad range of information about your account and your interactions with Brane for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information, the list of which will change as our website evolves.
6.Notices, Revisions and Conditions of Use
7.Information created when You agree to use the Services
This may include:
- Location Information : Depending on the Brane services that you use, and your app settings or device permissions, we may collect your precise or approximate location information as determined through data such as GPS, IP address and Wi-Fi. When you use our app, we may receive information about your location, your mobile device and its usage, including a unique identifier for your device. We may use this information to provide you with location-based services, such as turn by turn navigation. Most mobile devices allow you to turn off location services. For more information about how to do this click here (this should link to the following section).
- Device Information : We may collect information about the devices you use to access our services, including the hardware models, device IP address, operating systems and versions, software, file names and versions, preferred languages, unique device identifiers, advertising identifiers, serial numbers, device motion information, and mobile network information.
8.Information Retention and Deletion
Brane retains Your profile and other information you have shared so long as you maintain your account.
Brane retains transaction, location, usage, and other information for three (3) years in connection with regulatory, tax, insurance, or other requirements in the places in which it operates. Brane may retain certain information if necessary for its legitimate business interests, such as fraud prevention and enhancing users safety and security.
Brane thereafter deletes or anonymizes such information in accordance with applicable laws.
You may request deletion of Your accounts at any time. Following such request, Brane deletes the information that is not required to retain and restricts access to or use of any information that is required to retain.
9.Who is the Data Controller
Customer or Client is always the Data Controller of its data or information. If you use our Services, then Brane Cognitives Pte Ltd is the data processor of your information.
10.Access prohibited for Children
We do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone who are under the age of eighteen(18) years. If we are informed (or) if we come to know that we have collected personal information of a child under the age of eighteen(18) years without the consent of the child’s parent or guardian, then we will forthwith delete such information. We request parents with concerns to write to us at email: email@example.com
11.Right to Modification:
12.Unsubscribe from marketing or promotional emails:
You may unsubscribe from any promotional or marketing emails by adjusting your preferences in your account or in such manner as may be advised to you by the domain Admin Team.
- For the security of our website and to ensure the uninterrupted Service to our users, we use commercial software programs to monitor the network traffic for any unauthorised attempts that may cause or aimed at causing any kind of damage to our Services.
- Except for aiding the law enforcement in their investigations on their specific official request or pursuant to legal processes, we do not attempt to identify individual users or their usage habits.
If you notice any discrepancy or have any grievance relating to the privacy and security of the data and information you have provided to us, you may contact our Data Protection Officer/Grievance Officer Mr. Girish Nagabhushana, Email : firstname.lastname@example.org for any clarifications or redressal. We request you to not use this email for sending any legal process or law enforcement requests other than your complaints or grievances related to information security or data privacy.
For any assistance, please email us on email@example.com